Autor Thema: [Film] Idiocracy  (Gelesen 753 mal)

Offline Karl Lauer

• Alte Garde
  • Legend
  • Back 2 the roots
  • Username: Karl Lauer
[Film] Idiocracy
« am: 5.01.2007 | 07:25 »
Bin gerde drüber gestolpert. Kommt wohl Ende des Monats bei uns in die Kinos. Leider gibt es wohl keinen Trailer. Jedoch ein paar Clips auf Youtube.

Ich finde die Filmidee jedenfalls ziemlich witzig :)

Joe Bauer, an Army librarian, is judged to be absolutely average in every regard, has no relatives, has no future, so he's chosen to be one of the two test subjects in a top-secret hibernation program. He and hooker Rita were to awaken in one years, but things go wrong and they wake up instead in 2505. By this time, stupid people have outbred intelligent people; the world is (barely) run by morons--and Joe and Rita are the smartest people in America.

Link zur IMDB
"When I was a kid... I dreamed of outer space. And then I got here - and I dream of Earth" John Crichton, Farscape
“You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up “genocide”. You’ll find a little picture of me there, and the caption’ll read “Over my dead body.” Tenth Doctor Who

Offline Selganor [n/a]

• Titan
  • Username: Selganor
Re: [Film] Idiocracy
« Antwort #1 am: 5.01.2007 | 09:02 »
Trailer ist draussen...

http://www.worstpreviews.com/trailer.php?id=8&item=0

Und am Dienstag erscheint wohl die US-DVD
« Letzte Änderung: 5.01.2007 | 09:05 von Selganor »
Abraham Maslow said in 1966: "It is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail."