Pen & Paper - Spielsysteme > HERO-System

6te Edition für Herosystem angekündigt!

<< < (6/14) > >>

Selganor [n/a]:
Alle diese Aenderungen gefallen mir gut genug dass nix davon ein "Dealbreaker" fuer 6E waere. Das System bleibt immer noch abwaertskompatibel - fuer NPCs 100%, fuer PCs kann es sein, dass man ein wenig nachrechnen muss, aber sollte sich auch in Grenzen halten.

Jetzt bleibt nur noch die Frage nach dem Preis

Xemides:
Also ich besitze Hero bisher noch nicht, überlege mir aber, mir die beiden Bände mal zu kaufen, um später mal Aventurien damit zu bespielen, falls wir nicht eher zu erzählerischen Systemen wie FATE oder Heroquest2 bzw. etwas cineastischem wie Liquid neigen.

dedan:
Servus,

"Some new Powers have been added, and others have been removed. The only one mentioned is Find Weakness, which is being removed. There will be no official way to reduce Defenses below 1/2 as with Armor Piercing."

Da ein Character von meinen Spielern auf der Power beruht werde ich wohl nicht auf 6E switchen sondern auf der 5ten bleiben und nur eins zwei Verbesserungen übernehmen.
Oder die Power in 6E einfach verwenden je nachdem was mir besser gefällt.

Gruß,
Dan

Thot:
Ende August bis Mitte September, sagt Steve.

--- Zitat von: http://www.herogames.com/home.htm ---BUT THAT’S WHAT THE PEOPLE LIKE TO READ ABOUT, UP IN AMERICA
31. Juli 2009

Since I’ll be out of town at SpoCon this weekend, I’m writing this update a couple days earlier than usual, so it may not be quite as up-to-date as it typically is. But fortunately there’s only one really big story this week, and it’s already been filed: 6E is done! That’s right, I finished the editing, Fred finished tweaking the layouts, and it’s now in the hands of the printer. If all goes really well, we’ll have the books in about a month; if things get held up, we’ll get ’em sometime in September.

Unfortunately it’s looking like we’re not going to be able to have actual physical copies at GenCon, much to our extreme annoyance. Plan C basically involved getting some copies printed-on-demand for sale at the show. But we haven’t been able to find a POD printer who can do the job at the level of quality we want for a price we can afford. PODing in color is hideously expensive, and as a result we’d lose money on every copy we sold. We’d be perfectly happy just to break even on convention sales, but we can’t afford to actually lose money.

So, we’re activating Plan D. Plan D is this: we’re preparing a special CD that will have the PDFs of both volumes of the Sixth Edition. (We've also gotten some extra goodies from Cryptic for the CD -- screenshots and video trailer stuff for Champions Online, that sorta thing.) We’ll take pre-orders for 6E at GenCon, and when you pre-order you get the CD. As usual, we’ll ship your pre-order to you as soon as the books arrive in the warehouses, no shipping charge. It’s not a solution we’re particularly fond of; we really wanted to have books at the show. But it’s about all we can manage given gaming industry economics.

With 6E at long last off my plate, I’ve returned to work on the Basic Rulebook and Advanced Player’s Guide. I expect to get the final edits on the BR done and hand it off to final layout work within a few days of my return from SpoCon, and hopefully send the APG to layout just a few days after that. ;)
--- Ende Zitat ---

dedan:
Soabld einer weiß wo mans bekommt bescheid geben, ich kauf eins!
Ich weiß das es noch dauert und ich lese brav die Ankündigungen im Forum und auf der HP, aber trotzdem wenn jemand was weiß dann her damit.
Hat schon einer Erfahrungen mit dem Online Shop von Hero Games?
Wie lange ist die Lieferzeit etc. 

Grüßle,
Dan

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln