Pen & Paper - Spielsysteme > World of Darkness

Die Uhr tickt ...

<< < (38/46) > >>

Vandal Savage:
Friday January 2, 2004
//intercept/source— amenti.org//:
My dear lady:

I’m afraid that I, too, am at a loss. As per the council’s request, I bent a considerable portion of my efforts of late to the task of getting a hold of Count Tjeby. As the Avenger knows, Tjeby has always been good about heeding both the will and the call of the council, and I had expected this occasion to be no different. After I had grown sure that conventional means would simply not suffice, I endeavored to discern his location through mystical means (which was, I assume, why you came to me specifically). What I was certainly not prepared for, however, was the utter failure of those means as well.

This turn of events leads me to a single, inexorable conclusion: Our esteemed brother is no longer among the living. This would be no cause for concern, but for the current state of affairs in Duat. If our old friend was indeed forced into a death cycle now—with Neter-khertet the way it is—I fear greatly what may have become of him.

Eine prominente Mumie, Tjeby, wurde offenbar getötet und in einen Zyklus gezwungen. Doch ist seine "Seele" im Totenreich Duat nich auffindbar.
Das bedeutet im Endeffekt, dass es mit der Unsterblichkeit der Mumien in den diesen Final Nights nicht mehr allzuweit her ist.

Vandal Savage:
Monday January 5, 2004
//intercept/source— hunter-net.org//
The time for our new world has begun. -- Witness1

Oh je, immer diese minimalistischen Huntermeldungen.

Cenrim:
hehe...
ich denke, es ist eine art angriffssignal

achja: geile sig, wahrscheinlich auch das motto vieler hunter ;D

Vandal Savage:
Ich hätte die meldung gestern schon reingestellt, aber irgendwie hatte ich keinen zugriff  :-\

Noch drei Tage

Tuesday January 6, 2004
Italian Cultists Claim Responsibility for Kidnappings
PALERMO, SICILY—Members of the cult calling itself the Society of the Nascent Flood today claimed credit for a mass kidnapping, claiming that those abducted would be used to feed the thirsts of their undead masters.

Allein der Ort ruft wieder eine mögliche Verbidnung mit Lasombra himself hervor. Vielleicht soll die Schwarze Flut von ihm die Welt überschwappen (ein Demigott könnte das schon schaffen), und deshalb zeigen sich seine beeinflussten Anhänger so offen?

Cenrim:
was sagen eigentlich die Lasombra über die aktivitäten ihres clanvaters?
wenn der so offen agiert, muss der sabbat doch was von mitbekommen...

gab ja noch keine meldungen über direkte konflikte mit vorsinflutlichen...

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln