Pen & Paper - Spielsysteme > World of Darkness

Die Uhr tickt ...

<< < (14/46) > >>

Vandal Savage:
Thursday October 2, 2003
Underground Collapse in New York
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK—Three people were killed, dozens injured and traffic was snarled in Midtown Manhattan when a half-block of 43rd Street near Times Square collapsed early this morning. Several yards of the blacktop fell in, overturning vehicles and releasing foul-smelling gasses. City engineers theorize that the destruction resulted from the collapse of the so-called "dragon's graveyard," the underground facilities for the New York Times' decommissioned printing presses. In a disturbing side note, witnesses report that thousands of sewer rats swarmed out of the fissures caused by the collapse.

Ich bin ja ein Anhänger der Theorie, dass Tzimisce himself als großer Fleischklumpen unter New York liegt. Anscheinend ist er jetzt zu neuen Ufern aufgebrochen (vielleicht hat es sich richtig Meer gewälzt?) und die dabei zurückbleibenden Hohlräume unter der Stadt haben die Schäden ausgelöst, die im Newsticker beschrieben sind. Würde auch erklären, warum die ratten panisch geflüchtet sind.
Mit anderen Worten, "Bewegungen" eines Vorsis, und zwar einem der bösesten  :o

Cenrim:
Tzimisce AKA Mekhet AKA Fleischklops?!?
den kannte ich noch nich...
da finde ich dann den begriff Dragon Graveyard interessant, weil die vollendung für die metamorphen ja im Erreichen eines drachenähnlichen Wesens liegt... vllt schaft tzimisce es einfach nich die richtige form zu finden...

Vandal Savage:
Friday October 3, 2003
Temple Mount Violence Kills 31
JERUSALEM, ISRAEL—One of the holiest sites in the world became a site of religious and political violence today as Jews and Muslims clashed outside the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem. The Muslim mosque is built on the site of the ancient Hebrew Temple and overlooks the so-called Wailing Wall, the last remains of the Temple and holiest site in Judaism. Riots broke out today after local airwaves were suddenly (and thus far, inexplicably) flooded with a recorded message stating in both Hebrew and Arabic that, "The temple will be rebuilt." Authorities say that Muslims at the Mount tried to eject Jews from the area around the Wall, while Jews tried to enter the Dome of the Rock itself. Thirty-one people were dead before the time authorities arrived to quell the riot.

Den Tempel wieder aufbauenm lassen? Hmm, klingt nach Demon, genauer gesagt Luzifer, da die Glaubensgeschicke der Juden (wie schon erwähnt) ein Experiment von ihm sind.

Ansonsten kann ich zu den regelmäßigen Ausschreitungen nur sagen:
JA, großer ObErMaLk, schick mir deine Irrsinnwellen, muahrahrahrharharhahrashdrsehnfoaerj]zhrfnöhbipzu!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!1

::)

Vandal Savage:
Monday October 6, 2003
//intercept/source—SchreckNET//:
I arrived in Damascus following the traces of that which I will not yet name. They led me to the lair of Bistakh, the Kurdish daughter of Alamut who has lived there since the Crusades. I found only ashes upon her sleeping bier, and the smells of blood and desert sand lingering in the air. I continue my search. --FaF

FaF ist ziemlich sicher Fatima al-Faqadi, die wohl bekannteste Assamitin, inzwischen aber abtrünnig, wenn mich nicht ales täuscht.
Sie folgt nicht ur-Shulgi, deshalb ist anzunehmen, dass sie ihren Stammvater sucht, damit der das Shisma des Clans endlich beendet. Aber das ist natürlich nur reine Spekulation, man weiß es halt nicht.

Gast:
Hat Fatim sich nicht schon zu Ala bekannt somit ist die Frage wer hier wenn sucht!

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln