Autor Thema: [Pathfinder] NEWS  (Gelesen 778 mal)

Samael

• Gast
[Pathfinder] NEWS
« am: 13.06.2010 | 15:30 »
Als kleine Dienstleidtung werde ich in diesem Thread die wesentlichen Teile der Paizo-News posten:

4. Juni 2010

We're thrilled to report that we're now shipping our third print run of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook, and our second print run of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary.

We've also just announced a number of changes to our Pathfinder product lines that we hope will make the similarities and differences between the lines a bit more obvious. These changes are primarily cosmetic—the types of products you'll find in each line aren't changing at all.

The following changes will all begin with our August releases:

The Pathfinder Chronicles campaign setting will become simply the Pathfinder campaign setting. Accordingly, the Pathfinder Chronicles line will become the Pathfinder Campaign Setting line.
To emphasize it's player-friendly nature, the Pathfinder Companion line will become the Pathfinder Player Companion line.

Our Pathfinder fiction line has been officially named: it's Pathfinder Tales.

The Pathfinder Adventure Path and Pathfinder Module lines still have the same names, but the logos have been redesigned to tie in better with the Roleplaying Game.

The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game line remains unchanged.

Finally, we're very pleased to reveal that we've posted the first installment of our weekly serialized Pathfinder Tales Web Fiction, beginning with the first chapter of Dave Gross's four-part story, "The Lost Pathfinder," which ties in to our first Pathfinder Tales novel, Prince of Wolves, which will be released at Gen Con in August. Look for new Pathfinder Tales web fiction each Wednesday!

Samael

• Gast
Re: [Pathfinder] NEWS
« Antwort #1 am: 3.07.2010 | 10:36 »
3. Juli 2010

Paizo unternimmt Schritte um eine europäisches Netzwerk der Pathfinder Society aufzubauen:

Pathfinder Society European Extravaganza!
Next month I travel to Europe for a Pathfinder Society whistle-stop tour of several exciting events. I start with an event in Copenhagen on July 9, head down to Wiesbaden, Germany for an Ulisses-Spiele event on July 11, swing over to Utrecht and Leiden in the Netherlands for a pair of back-to-back events on July 13, skip down to the south of France in beautiful Lyon for a Black Book Editions event on July 15, and then make my way north to Birmingham for a weekend of Paizo Con UK events from July 17 through July 18. Then, just when it's getting started, I wing my way back to Paizo on July 19.

Quite a trip—one that I'm very excited to embark on—but before I get down to the details of each stop, I'll give a little background on why Paizo is sending me through the European Union and the UK to participate in Society events.

When the Society first started, we knew we eventually wanted to build a dedicated network of volunteer coordinators—we call them Regional Coordinators. These folks would be our go-to men and women who could help organized local conventions, game days, and hobby store events as well as function as our core of volunteers at Paizo Con, Gen Con, Dragon Con, Paizo Con UK, Games Expo UK, Gen Con Australia... well, you get the idea. We are now ready to make a big deal about our coordinator system (watch for a blog post here next week), but before we can really get started I need to know where our largest communities in Europe are, and who among them are the most dedicated. I already had a good idea of who and where these folks were in the US, Australia, and Canada, but I had only a vague notion of our hardest-core European groups. Thus a trip was ordered, and now I head for Europe next month to participate in local events and talk to their organizers about possibly becoming a regional coordinator for their city or country.

Here are the details:

Copenhagen, Denmark—July 9, 2010
[...]

Wiesbaden, Germany—July 11, 2010
Address:
Nachilfeinstitut Faultier
Adolfsallee 59
65185 Wiesbaden
Tel: 0611-505870-7
Time:
10:00–18:00
Additional Details:
This event will be held at the tutoring center "Faultier" ("lazybones"). There are a large number of single rooms so groups don't disturb one another and enough tables and chairs for larger groups. The center has a microwave and an electric water boiler for Tea and instant coffee free of charge. The station across the center covers all the other needs (bakery, McDonalds, Asia Snack and Mr Doener). A big thank you in advance to Michael W. and the team of the tutoring center for giving us the permission to use their facilities. Across from the tutoring center there is the department store called "Lilien-Care" with a parking deck where you can park your car for a fee of only EUR 3.00 for the whole day. Around the center there are several more parking areas too but we recommend that you use the parking deck. You can find free parking lots behind the Wiesbaden main station in the direction of the Schlachthof and behind the Motel One. Finally, we recommend that you come by publ ic transit. The center is in only 2 minutes walking distance from the Wiesbaden main station and from the central bus station. This event is free.

Utrecht, Netherlands—July 13, 2010
[...]

Leiden, Netherlands—July 13, 2010
[...]

Lyon, France—July 15, 2010
[...]

Birmingham, United Kingdom—July 17–18, 2010
[...]

If you live in Europe or plan to be there during my trip, stop by one of the events and say hello! I hope to see you all there!

Joshua J. Frost
Events Manager

Offline Greifenklaue

• Koop - Fanziner
  • Titan
  • Extra Shiny.
  • Username: Greifenklaue
    • Greifenklaues Blog
Re: [Pathfinder] NEWS
« Antwort #2 am: 3.07.2010 | 11:13 »
Genau.

Wir verbinden das ja mit dem 1. Deutschen Pathfindertag, hier finden sich die Infos, die ab und an auch aktualisiert werden.
"In den letzten zehn Jahren hat sich unser Territorium halbiert, mehr als zwanzig Siedlungen sind der Verderbnis anheim gefallen, doch nun steht eine neue Generation Grenzer vor mir. Diesmal schlagen wir zurück und holen uns wieder, was unseres ist.
Schwarzauge wird büssen."

http://www.greifenklaue.de